Monday, July 21, 2008

Prophet Muhammad (saw) never critized any food

Food, Meals Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 65 :: Hadith 320 Narrated Abu Huraira: May Allah be pleased with him]


The Prophet [salla'lahu alaihi wa sallam] never criticized any food (he was invited to) but he used to eat if he liked the food, and leave it if he disliked
Surah Isra 17 verse 80 Say: "O my Lord! let my entry be by the Gate of Truth and Honor and likewise my exit by the Gate of Truth and Honor; and grant me from Thy Presence an authority to aid (me)." Ameen

Transliteration :Wa qur rabbi adkhilni mudkhala sidqiw wa akhrijni mukhraja sidqiw wa-j'al li mil ladunka sulta_nan nasira_(n).

Al- Tirmidhi HadithHadith 2482 Narrated by AbuHurayrah (May Allah be pleased with him)Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say, " O Allah, grant me benefit in what Thou hast taught me, teach me what will benefit me, and increase my knowledge. Praise be to Allah in all circumstances. I seek refuge in Allah from the state of those who go to Hell."Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah transmitted it, Tirmidhi saying this is a tradition whose isnad is gharib.Ameen

No comments: